The Not My Kids Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation
serves at-risk youth living in
Broward County, Florida. We have declared a State of Emergency on behalf of at-risk youth and are attacking urgent problems from all fronts.
- Nearly 30 percent of students
are either victims or perpetrators of bullying. Even
more kids are bystanders affected by the climate of fear and intimidation
caused by bullying.
- Fear also drives about 160, 000 kids to stay home from
school every day to avoid being bullied.
The Not My Kids Foundation, Inc
provides at-risk youth with the tools to help eradicate fear in their daily
shocking 3.3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United
States. (That involves nearly 6 million children) Help
us shine a light on and attack this hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect.
than one in five children under the age of 18 are living in poverty. (That
is 16.1 million children) Poverty and the
limited choices that result are an urgent problem for at-risk youth. Help us do our part
right here in Broward.
With those alarming facts, we encourage all stakeholders to join the fight in helping to save the next generation.
- By saying: "Not My Kids" to generational cycles of poverty, illiteracy, drug addictions, sociological and economical barriers that are holding at -risk youth back.
- By declaring: the next generation of productive citizens that will make a positive contribution in society.
- By getting involved: to help increase the high school and college graduation rates, serve as education advocates, champion their causes, mentor and listen to our at-risk youth, equip them with essential life and career skills needed to compete in our ever changing global society.
Stand with us today! Let's give our at-risk youth an opportunity at a good life! Please make a life changing donation to this worthy cause. Together we can help break generational cycles of sociological and economical barriers.
"It takes a village to raise a child" ~ Nancy Regan